Have you ever thought about your origin?
When people heard about the fundamental question, they might say that our origin is just 'Big Bang', the theory of university's birth.
But I believe that human being is created preciously and existence of GOD.
When people recognize their existence, some of them may wander due to a sense of futility.
Then, how about find the solution of your origin in religion? Because there are its own valuable solution about human's origin.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(774)
-
▼
August
(145)
- Perpetual Seoul
- Pansori - In the class! It makes me feel fresh - a...
- HELP!
- review
- I took this picture on the subwayAs you see, this ...
- Escape : Freedom.
- Feedback...
- Stage
- Daybreak
- The law of inertia
- Messaging
- Thank you!
- Singing Cicada
- OUR WISHES
- NEURONS AS SWARMS...
- MEMORY AS THANG....
- Final work.
- 화병 vace
- I have the best time in my life -Thank you so much...
- tonight..
- ppl's handpringting in suny program!Floor reflect...
- we made it~!
- Tae Heon's friend Korean cicada. unfortunately, hi...
- we worked hard and the oldest guys in our group w...
- my last drawing . There seems to be no progress in...
- FInal Renders!
- WORDS ARE NOT THE PICTURES
- Now,
- Humanmial
- Jangseung
- Awesome square
- Have fun in Seoul
- Passion
- animation
- Madang theater
- Making Jang-seung
- The Earth and an astronaut
- green city
- Almost Ready!!
- my first dessin
- Seoul Moves : 1000miles(2)
- Seoul Moves: 1000 miles (1)
- Seoul Moves: the Drum (3)
- I have many photos of the sky cause I really like ...
- Seoul Moves: the Drum(2)
- Seoul Moves : the Drums! (1)
- Who Am I : ThE REASON WHY MY nAME IS Kay
- Flying bike
- Little kitten
- A River Runs Through It .
- Our group working
- 오늘...
- Water Bottles.
- Fast!!!
- Subway station : Government Complex Gwacheon I...
- DRESS ROOM
- Flowers next to my house.
- i-phone
- CAT
- -
- Tomorrow, it's going to be end of SUNY programmW...
- Green seoul!!
- tissue drawing
- sign board
- Cheonggye stream
- green church
- two buildings
- The Tiger
- beach after an all-nighter (pics are bottom to top)
- *
- -
- Memory and the Commutor
- DONE
- Tuesdays with Morrie.
- The fundamental question.
- who is he?
- wow
- a strange house
- korea war memorial museum
- One scene which I really wanted to direct..
- mobile shop
- perpetual Seoul
- The moment I believe in...
- We don't know modesty of dark.
- A broom
- contrast
- connection
- Secret garden
- hanok(korean traditional house) village
- 스타벅스커피 in Insadong
- signs
- 가락 seafood market
- Emergency Exit
- spa castle
- dilemma of portrait
- Five senses
- making pictures
- making pictures
- making pictures
- Guess what?
- Inconvenience moment
- I'm in group "9"we will talk about Senergy is that...
- Korean wooden verandah
- SPACE OF FLOWS BEHIND A BUDDHIST TEMPLE IN THE WOO...
- space of flows...
- space of flows...
- Red Casper(s) in Google Map Town
- The elevator~
- Bicycles
- Today rains suddenly.
- Book "Dragon Raja"
- My brother in-a-law
- The Day When I edited the film
- Power of Satire
- Think about it
- Lighting
- Incredible India
- hi.
- Greentea Farm
- We put the present into the camera for memories or...
- Jeong Hwan is edting now...I'm also...We need mor...
- Enter the Iceberg
- Variety of people's color.
- We are making something!!You can know what it is a...
- Welcome~
- I heard something from my friend.there are so many...
- http://www.complexification.net
-
▼
August
(145)
No comments:
Post a Comment