There's 4 pictures in each side of cube and two of them which is in there frontage transparent softly. I'll call this a concept of dualism and also trace of memory.I draw my portrait of 7 years old, portrait of my dad prensent appearance, one goldfish in the water and the cloud pattern of korean traditional painting.

Though I'm looking at my own face I feel strangeness of her.How could she smile such brightly that she've been never hurt?Age of seven. Perhaps at that time she believed the world is full of innocent things and people are always loving each other. Than now.. how is my smile like?
While I start sketching instead of taking pictures of the object, I realise that I skiped many details of it. Same for my dad. I saw how the trace of time past in his face in shape of wrinkles. That face make me always confortable like I'm having a strong warm shelter.
It's certain habit of mine ; Imaging I'm in somewhere else.
This isn't just escaping from the situation in forward. Rather this is refreshing, cleansing my brain to thing differnetly.
No comments:
Post a Comment