"Click the picture ! Then, you can see it in detail ~"
Do you know 'mae-hwa?'
I didn't know its English name so I found it in ditionary
Ume flower.
In Korea, this flower is famous for its beautiful and clean image.
When this flower start to blossom, it means spring is coming.
Also, this flower is used for term in palace during Chosun dynasty.
This picture was taken last spring with my father.
One of the happiest moment in my life is taking picture with my father.
So this picture is very special for me.
Whenever I see this picture, I can feel something to let me think that moment.
Anyway, mae-hwa is one of things to introduce to you.
Oh ! Mae hwa has two types.
This is white mae hwa.
Tomorrow, I'll see you pink mae hwa !
I didn't know its English name so I found it in ditionary
Ume flower.
In Korea, this flower is famous for its beautiful and clean image.
When this flower start to blossom, it means spring is coming.
Also, this flower is used for term in palace during Chosun dynasty.
This picture was taken last spring with my father.
One of the happiest moment in my life is taking picture with my father.
So this picture is very special for me.
Whenever I see this picture, I can feel something to let me think that moment.
Anyway, mae-hwa is one of things to introduce to you.
Oh ! Mae hwa has two types.
This is white mae hwa.
Tomorrow, I'll see you pink mae hwa !
No comments:
Post a Comment