Thursday, July 30, 2009

When I was young, I stayed at Chung Ju which placed middle of South Korea. At that time,
I was just a girl who didn’t have a dream, hope. So I didn’t try to find who I am, what I want to do etc.
As time goes by, I got sick of not knowing who I am exactly, feel like I am an outsider of the society. It’s getting worse, I got to just care about what people say, think etc. After I graduate high school, I went to Cheong Ju University in Cheong Ju. In Korea, we tend to think University in region isn’t good, because of lacking education environment, cultural environment etc. That preconception made me exhausted and tired. Finally, I couldn’t stand this kind of enervation. So I decided to change university in Seoul for myself. I had studied 1 year for this challenge, and finally, I got into Sogang University.
Well, I can’t say I finally find myself just getting in this university. However, I have got so many chances to find myself. The representative thing I have got is this program, SUNY.
Getting into Seoul, and getting into this university, through this program, I have found myself little by little. So I love this city, this university, and this program. The thing I just want to see in 2020 Seoul is that I would find who I am exactly. I really want to know my identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive