
By chance, I saw a tree in my mirror.
via my mirror, that looks much more unique and beautiful. I don't know the reason. and I'm suddenly curious about how I really look like.
Does it real my look via mirror? via photo ?
A blog of students participating in the 2009 Sogang International Summer College in Seoul, Korea. All the photographs, 3-D models, sketches and writings are the work of students and faculty of the program.
your curiosity about the image of the Self is so beautifully portrayed... yes.. it's such an interesting question... i think actually our real self doesn't care about form... but as human bodies... we become concerned about looks and form as we become older... i sometimes wish i can go back to when i was very small child... i don't think i cared about how i looked at that time... and i freed myself to do anything..
ReplyDelete