Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[Chapter1] My Life(20070234)



Chapter1 - My room.

2009, Seoul, this is the place where I live. To analyze the culture of that place, it is better to look inside how people live rather than visiting famous places. Therefore I would like to show how I live. Our life reflects our identity, so when you look through my daily life, you can easily catch the culture of Seoul and my identity. I start my day in my room. I sleep about 6 hours per day, and I wake up from my lovely bed which is located in the middle of my room. Everything which is related to clothing is placed at the backward. When you open my door, you can see my desk right away. Books are filled everywhere. You can easily recognize that I am a student from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive