Monday, July 27, 2009

Courage

I submitted my portfolio about my career in the future.
To make that portfolio, I needed to think about who I am.
What do I really like?
What am I good at?
What kind of person am I?
It is said that it is difficult to know who I am, however, I have already known answers at least a little bit for such questions. Then, I thought that the reason why knowing who I am is difficult is not only that we don't know who we are but also that we don't have much courage.

Maybe, We've already known the answer and we just can't go that way.
A lot of people are accustomed to think and do as others do. So many people just lose their power to think and do as their own style. Then we are losing our identity more and more.. Everybody seems alike. Finally, it is hard to find creative person, creative idea.

"Be creative!"
Today's society demand this us. I also want to be creative. Probably, many people want that, too.

Then, how about just have more courage?
Think, say, and do "just as what you want, your own style!!"
Don't give up your own thinking. Don't choose common thinking instead of your thinking.

Having much courage is the starting point to be creative, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive