Did you sleep well last night?
Did you have a nice dream?
Are you sure?
Really?
100%?
Ok, let me ask one more thing.
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
Isn't it hard to answer it?
Are you trying to accomplish your dream?
I think lots of people abandon their dreams bec of compromising with reality.
THIS IS A DISASTER.
I want to have dreams and I am eligible to have it.
Hey Seoul, why don't you help me to dream?
I want to show the city which everybody can dream.
No compromising, no frightens and no doubt.
Did you have a nice dream?
Are you sure?
Really?
100%?
Ok, let me ask one more thing.
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
Isn't it hard to answer it?
Are you trying to accomplish your dream?
I think lots of people abandon their dreams bec of compromising with reality.
THIS IS A DISASTER.
I want to have dreams and I am eligible to have it.
Hey Seoul, why don't you help me to dream?
I want to show the city which everybody can dream.
No compromising, no frightens and no doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment