Thursday, July 16, 2009

I went to the Loyola library.


I went the library to see some pictures and read some articles.

And I found something that is so interseting.

That is the picture and its title,

"Signs that say what you want them to say and not signs that say what someone wants you to say"(누군가 다른 사람이 당신이 말했으면 하는것을 적은 사인이 아니라, 당신이 누군가 말했으면 하는것을 적은 사인)

That is, the man in this pocture holds the sign that is written By himself but is not His words. The words are what the photographer wants him to say to the cameraman.

I realized that we are always say to others only one's words. But to think about 'Who am I', we think about our relationship with others around me, too.

The more city gets busy everyday, the more we forget ourselves. So I think the way of finding our selves by thinking about others.


Think, How difficult it is! Try Saying what others want you to say to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive