Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In the class Ritual and Performances, we went out to study about code.

I felt the power of puppeteer. A peppet has nothing. I think it's same case in a ritual. Peppets can think what they want. But they cna't be sure it would come true since everything is controled by puppeteer. Therefore, we don't know a result and we should just take what puppeteer wants.


And we can get know what pupeteer want through the result. It's not difficult to understand the code from pupeteer.

The other side, though puppeteer should obey, it's very convinient. Frankly speaking, it's difficult to imagine something as a pepetter to give some code to my puppet.
I feel like that in my life. Many times I just become a receiver because it's easy, I'm young and I enjoy taking a message from somewhere. However, now I'd like to get be a true message sender. I believer I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive