Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 7. 2009

As thinking about the question "Who am I", we can find a gap between our external(exterior) and our internal. And there is a lack of communication between one person and others. Even we have some difficulties to understand ourselves perfectly.
The interview in Itaewon shows that foreigners can't feel distinctive features of Seoul. Most foreigners regard Seoul as a city mixed with a lot of things like foreign culture and modernization.
Our team members agree that this image of Seoul is very similar to our situation. In 2009, as young people, we exist in a gap between a reality and an ideal without asking ourselves "Who am I". Before finding own characteristic of Seoul, we should understand ourselves and get the answers from "Who am I". Therefore, through our work, we are going to express dreams and ideals in our hearts. We believe this process can help us find special features of Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive