I went to Samsung Leeum Museum. Leeum is near Sogang University but this was my first time to go there. I wanted to take pictures but I couldn't. So, instead I searched online for those pictures, or drew some of them. (I'm really shy my drawing T_T)
Although there were many gorgeous works. 'Untitle' by Anish Kapoor, 'Moules' by Marcel Broodthaers, 'I Have to Learn English' by Kang Ik Joong, 'Dance of Death' by Demian Hirst and 'New Seoul House Mini' by Yoshimoto Nara were the works that seemed the most outstanding above all.


Although there were many gorgeous works. 'Untitle' by Anish Kapoor, 'Moules' by Marcel Broodthaers, 'I Have to Learn English' by Kang Ik Joong, 'Dance of Death' by Demian Hirst and 'New Seoul House Mini' by Yoshimoto Nara were the works that seemed the most outstanding above all.


New Seoul House Mini' was a small wooden house. It seems so small that it seemed like those little houses exclusively made for children in some of the movies. There was a panel on the roof that said, "NO PLACE LIKE HOME". We could see the inside through windows and opened door, and his many paintings of a discontent girl characters on the walls of the house.
Although those girls seemed discontent, strangely enough, I felt some kind of warmth from them at the same time. I can't really explain why but I think it's because it was crayon that was used to draw the pictures.
Although those girls seemed discontent, strangely enough, I felt some kind of warmth from them at the same time. I can't really explain why but I think it's because it was crayon that was used to draw the pictures.
There were many trees are around Leeum - something you can't really match with the image of Seoul. Actually, in Seoul, for there are not that many places to enjoy leisure both for kids and grown-ups, kids don't play outside and adults rather stay home or hang-out in cafes. I wish we would have many place to take rests in Seoul by year 2020. I want to feel some warmth and greenness from Seoul in 2020 with more greens than grays.
No comments:
Post a Comment