I went to Bookchon Hanoekmaeul, where I can feel life of our ancestors. (Korean traditional life)
On the way, we took a lot of pictures. It's interesting to watch the people what they are doing.
There are many people who are chatting with their friends, listening to music by their mp3, sending textmessages by their cellphone, etc. "That all of behaviors are ritual" Professor Dong Il Lee said. Then we found that interesting picture(?) (above) He asked us that "Which person is the most interesting among these people?" "Person who pretend to sleep" I said.
I thought that there are a lot of interesting things but we don't feel, as I feel it's fun to look around what others do. And also, I recognized that I has been not interested in others, other things which are not related to me, and that it's the starting point to have an interest in other things even which seems not important or too common to get an creative idea.
Then, there will be some not special things in this creative journal maybe.
But now, I know that common things can be special, and common things give me an creative idea. It may be a great discovery. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment