Friday, July 3, 2009

THE POD CAR FOR SEOUL 2020 SUSTAINABLE EXISTENCE GAME...BELIEVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. I met Michael Jackson in the Seoul subway years ago…it was below Myondong. He was traveling with one body guard and he was surprised to see two white folks walking toward him in a subway where no one thought or suspected him to be there as the king of pop. It was a dangerous move on his part…we were sure it was Michael Jackson…he didn’t even have his sunglasses on…and he and his body guard sort of looked up and looked at us for a few seconds and gave us a look as if to say: don’t, just don’t, none of them know he is here in the subway…. if you call attention to him he will have problems. Please don’t.
    So we didn’t. I didn’t want to anyway. I live in NYC and I have an almost monthly bumping into the rich and famous and I don’t want to disturb them…I don’t want an autograph to complement them on their last good book or said they looked good on the Colbert report. I don’t like their spectacle in my face even if I admire their work…. it isn’t for them…it is for me. Spectacle is that ‘business as usual vortex where all of the other entitlements of humanity are flushed down the drain into the broken non-pensioned-healthcare-living wage bodies…that isn’t glamorous enough? Election revolutions in Iran are glamorous…. these are the bad things that happen to political Islam…the new good enemy. I am watched and I am watched watching the last will and testament of Michael Jackson and what will happen to his kids and if they will go to Dianna Ross.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive