Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ritual

After I learned what is ritual, I'm interested in very "common" behaviors like walking, shaking hands etc. Then, I feel almost every behavior is ritual. It's not familiar yet, but I feel it's funny to watch others' beviors, more and more.

Today, It was rainy. Not just rain, Too~ much rain..! Maybe because of that, we just had a team meeting. It means that there wasn't any special things today. But it's special to me because I found me who watch very common behaviors in terms of ritual. That change makes today a little bit special. Many things happened in Seoul, and many people just think that it seems like a chaos. But I found that there were various kind of mechanisms about our common behaviors. That small change makes me feel awaken. It is like... I mean.. I felt I was flower, which was said in prof.Dong-il Lee's class today.


I took some pictures. But, I missed the shot in which people walking in rain with their umbrellas.)

The flower(whose name is Tae-in) started the short journey(nmae: rituals in our daily lives)

1 comment:

  1. sometimes
    we have to plant a seed of pain..
    then water them
    shine them
    of guilt and resentment
    to blossom
    a flower
    of life.
    are you?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive