Monday, July 20, 2009

seoul,
















I can't be sure with this flower's name....
and this reminds me of the appartment CF;
"내 딸이 연예인 이름보단 꽃 이름을 많이 알았으면 좋겠습니다"
"I wish my daugter knows more flower names than hollywood stars"
sth like that....


















this is a sign that shows a parking lot for women.
it isn't a mandatory but it's just kind of campaign to
yield the parking lot which is easier to park or which is safer (avoiding dark areas) to women.
This campaign is held in recently and I cannot not surely say if its a good one or not....
















love, love, love
All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love love
Love is all you need
love is all around the world :-)
.........................well, it seems it does not include my world....hahahahaha..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive