Salvador Dali, at my feet.Hello, I'm Riyeon.
And this is going to be my first post.
And this is going to be my first post.
' We Are All artists'
I remember Professor Lee's telling us,
in our first day of meeting for our project seoul2020.
Though I can say that Salvador Dali is one of my favorite artist,
I see him at my feet now, Keep looking up at me.
You see him, too? :)
What it would be like if i can change Seoul to be a better place
and paint & fill my city with my own feelings and images...?
What it would be look like?
How about the sound? And it would be smell like ?
I'm going to let my imagination fly. Let it be my guide to my future city.
There's a place waiting just for you
a special place where your dreams all come true
Fly away swim, the ocean sea
Drive that open road, leave the past behind you
...
No one knows just what the future holds
There ain't nothing you can't be
There's a whole world at your feat.
(S club 7 - Reach)
No comments:
Post a Comment