
Today, in the Worldcup stadium we've finished our movie.
While I am making this film with my group members,
I realized that how difficult it is to make a film.
Nowadays I'm studying Korean films and famous directors as a TA
It is said that making a film costs a lot of money.
But through making this film, I thought that even if we have a little money,
we can make good and touching movie like Old Partner so called 워낭소리 in Korean.
Kim ki duck, Korean film director is also an evidence of making a filme with a little money.
But.......................................................................
It doesn't mean that we made a good film.
It may seem to be unskilled and unpracticed... (Even it seems poor to us.)
But Seoul was not built in a day.^^
bravo!! i'm sorry i couldn't be with you.. but i was thinking of you guys and hoping everything going well in stadium for you! ^_^ i saw the film Old Partner in the aeroplane, flying to Seoul... Blue Seoul can be good film.. really.. let me know when you need help with editing yo! If you believe Blue Seoul is a good film (i do!) it will be good film ;)
ReplyDelete