Sunday, July 26, 2009

Who am I ?: Finding My Self by Drawing...











Hey all!

This is Kay... (korean name: 김 동 훈 )
I think it's my first time to blog the Post..
as I'm taking only one class (DongIl's ) , i thought that all i need to do is just to turn in the report to the professor !~ but it wasn't .... lol.. i'm so sorry for late posting.... I will upload 5 or 6 blogs per day from now on;;;
I heard of that drawing without consciousness could telll his/her mental condition... or..status..
one day...I found myself drawing something while answering the phone!! (first picture)
so i would like to upload this picture... which could show my character... or my mental conditon..
i think this can be good start of Finding myself.... for the first time..
Let me see my picture first... there is something looks like eye..and.. fruit... well.. i don't even know what i drew...
after i found i drew something... i took a picture of it.. and i added some within consciusness!!(second picture)
even i drew this within consciusness... i don't still understand.. what i drew...
S.O.S.. .anyone who can tell me my mental condition by reading this picture ?
lol.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I see a genius for sure.... and check out the old map of Seoul further down. Find similarities? Perhaps you are an ancient
    S(e)oul with lots of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive