Saturday, July 18, 2009

global holystic body freestyle footballer.

Today is very special day for me. I met Mr.Woo which is world best freestyle football(soccer) player . The freestyle football is the art of juggling with a football(soccer ball) feet, knees, lower legs, chest, shoulders, and head while simultaneously performing creative, skillful moves and keep the ball airborne. I was very interested about this freestyle football, so i was very proud of him. He has found world football freestyle federation. In our group , we had a story about difference between now and feature, and there is also about soccer. Therefore we went to world cup stadium to take videos for our SUNY project. We took outside of world cup stadium, but we couldn't get into there because we were to late and had to pay $360. We are planning to get into there in next monday without money. I hope we can get something out of that. I want to describe 2020 Seoul with the freestyle football. The happen that i met Mr.Woo was a very interesting because he use to work with my dad,and i learn freestyle football skills from his video. That makes me play freestyle football and, I'm sure that it will be very useful for our SUNY project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive