Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July, 15 Wed

Today, our group went to Artsonje center on Samchungdong.


After the field group work, we were going to Sukjeong-mun, the Northen great gate of Seoul of Joseon dynasty. I didn't know the existence of Sukjeong-mun at first, and I didn't know why I had not heard about that. However, Today.. I could know why it is not famous. The reason is... the Sukjeong-mun is located on middle of Mountain!! All of our group members didn't know the distance from Samchungdong to the gate. So.. We had to hike unexpectedly:-( We couldn't prepare for hiking, so we didn't have some water, and so on..


The middle of the load to Sukjeong-mun, there is nice place to see the landscape of Seoul. The name of that place is "Malbaeui".
This panorama is the view of Seoul from Malbaeui. I made it.
The original picture has good resolution, but... after uploading, it has low resolution....
The picture of Sukjeong-mun will be uploaded next post.
I'm so tired and exhausted.. HA HA..
Ah, and.. This is the short video taking some ducks.
They were hunting something! I saw that first of my life!!
In addition, I was very surprised that there are ducks which have the hunting instinct. Ah, and Please ignore that sounds. HAHA-
(I want to upload the movie direct in this site. However, I can't uploading it here. So, I had to upload this in another site..)
Anyway.. Today was very,,veryvery laborious to me. We must be going to 2 place tomorrow and prepare the presentation..
;ㅅ; Help me!!!;ㅅ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive