Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, My various masks


(I just got invitation for signing up, so I couldn't upload before and this is my first upload.)

I saw various masks in Itaewon last week.
It made me think about the various characters inside of me.
I think nobody has just only one personality.
Most of people have many characters, just like wearing the different masks every moment.
People sometimes like to definde themselves by just one word.
However, I think the way to find my real ego is
the process of looking for my various masks.
I think it is also related to the notion, 'transformation', which Prof. Dong Il said in the class.
I mean we all experience "Trasformation" in real life, not just on the stage.
I wanted to start to think of who I am from this kind of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive