Monday, July 20, 2009

Perfetor and Perfectier game

I did perfector-perfectier game today in school grass field.
When I was doing that game, I could not move by myself and need to follow other's direction.
I was feeling like I am manipulated by other people, but it was fun a lot.
Before doing this game, I originally thought manipulation is bad.
However, after the game, I realized some manipulation could be happy.
I think it could be a fun and positive game for me and other student, because we started the game based on the promise and interaction.
Eventhough I couldn't act as I wanted, it made me interested by letting me curious about next action which perfector would give to me next.
Also, I felt it is guite difficult to follow other's mind without words. It made me to realize that listening to and understanding other people is really hard. However, I think we could feel and imagine more because we didn't say anything.
It is really precious time that I can share their value and thought without word.
I hope that we would be able to become to know each other in a special way like the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive