
(My computer was broken yesterday, and I couldn't fix it because I was so sick.
So I upload yesterday's journal today.)
Subway is the transportation that I use almost everyday.
I could think a lot of things in a subway.
I sometimes observe people, sometimes think of myself, sometimes just do daydreaming.
I usually use the dark blue and green line.
When I take the subway in the morning, the subway is so crowded.
I feel so tired there, but also sometimes stragely, feel happy
because I can see various people so closely.
Just like that, I really like the subway in seoul city.
I think the subway is another school that I can learn life and people.
I sometimes see the bad, dirty, sad persons like a beggers.
But also I can feel the good, innocent, kind persons
like a person who yields his or her seat to elder people.
Whatever they are bad or good, I have slowly realized what the life is there.
Whatever they are bad or good, I have slowly realized what the life is there.
So I really like to take a subway in seoul.
No comments:
Post a Comment