Today, I thought about the precious place for me and suddenly I remembered the day when we met first. It was the day of the orientation for the Sogang international sommer college. Because of I'm a staff who's taking a picture, I could see the faces and names of most of the students.
This is the photo in the orientation day. I like humans and I really enjoyed to know and meet the new people. So the orientation day was really enjoyable to me. Actually, I took this course to meet a lot of people and make a precious memory in my mind. Also I'd like to learn to express myself and see the other people's life.
Of course, there is many places to meet new people and to play with. However, I think the place to think about who I am and communicate with other people about this topic is not easy to find.
Today, I saw the people who express themselves through various ways in the professor Amy's class. I also tried to express myself as much as I can and I realized that I was really happy and relaxed in that space.
There are many other places to think about myself. But I think the most influential place to think about who I am is the campus of our school. I really like humans and I can meet many new people in summer sogang college and they give me a lot of lessons. It is really valuable to me.
I'd like to remember their beautiful smile and keep going to find myself with them :)
This is such a nice photo! And i agree... the campus is a nice place to reflect...
ReplyDelete